Hoosier Kart Tires

Hoosier has put a ton of effort in the karting market the last couple seasons. They have tires comparable to each major brand out there. I will be running majority hoosier this season asphalt and dirt in open tire situations.

They are coming out with a comparable tire to the Vega yellow, its being produced as we speak.
Hoosier also has a tire that they made to run the same conditions as a maxxis pink.

I think anyone should at least give hoosier a shot or they might be missing some speed.

Matthew Laukaitis
Laukaitis Racing
Razor Edge Tire Service

I use to shoot archery IBO shoots in Kickapoo Illinois....do they still have a motorcross track there too....NO Goats....

Have they changed anything in these tires bc I talked to some people that run them a couple of years ago and said they were no good.

If you're running a open tire rule, I would try them ,they maybe faster than the other brand you race against now. I talked to Brain Carlson a few years back and he suggested the RD35s, at that time yellow Vegas around 20-30 duro were on top.I worked the tires myself as he had recommended and they worked great and just as fast as the Vegas

Back