hot bods

bayne28

Hey trick/Olympic dealers anyone got a pair of hot bods sides for a champ kart. ..can't find any on the Internet

Yeah I heard the place that makes them burned down but I didn't know if any of the dealers had some stock piled up

I was under the impression that the same guy that built PRC glass, also did T/O, Ward, and several others, all molds gone forever

I was under the impression that the same guy that built PRC glass, also did T/O, Ward, and several others, all molds gone forever
Correct, and Yes all those older molds are gone forever...

Was this John, who recently retired, and his family's business?
Yep, The same John [Kart Bodies]...He had retired from the day to day and the operation were being handled by his son...
The new plant that they had recently moved into burnt to the ground on ?? 4/12/2014. ?? and all of the equipment, molds, and building were totally lost.

Replacement molds and equipment were already in process when I saw John at Liberty LRP shortly after abt. 4/26/14. Haven't been able to go to the tracks much this year So, I've been some what out of the loop.

PCR and T/O at the first part of June both reported that they were at least were expecting or getting in some parts delivered. The first one's were going to supply existing Karts sold and toward their backlog..
Ward Safrits seat and other body parts... owned the mold and patents too. I'm not sure but, their current web-site say they have seats in stock as well as, floor pans, and all the bodies they have listed.

Always best ...to call them and see what they have in stock....... It's been a while and they are probably all restocked by now...

John is semi retired now, he couldnt take it and is now back at work with his son Todd running the business.
They are wide open making bodies, and he does T/O but its a different style body, along with many others and seats also.

Well dang really wanted a set of them hot body sides I like the way they looked cause they were different

Back