hot head perfomance engines

j17

just wanting some opions on hothead performance clone engine's any input would be helpful. wondering about there hp and quality?

Thanks jpr 57 no I'm not new been building clones for 5 years.Yes I did have a national win in 2011 a lot of points championships and south eastern dirt champions at dawgwood.Win all over New York main ga Alabama.let me no if I can help

Last edited:
Good engine builder that is very honest and if you race near him like (Dawgwood), he is very hands on and will help you at the track....Built me some good Clones that got Wins all over TN....

got a 2 serious questions... i have 2 engines that are at least 4 yrs. out dated i ran them the other day an both crank n run fine with good hp. would it be a good idea to put the money in to them to be updated or better to buy complete new ones? they are boxstock an what is the best drum clutch to run on a boxstock. i run in the medium an heavy class on el's an sometimes pinks n blues

I don't have one of Scott's motors, but he has done some powder coating for me and you couldn't ask for better customer service!!!

Bully doesn't make a drum clutch. Hilliard Fury or Flame are a couple of the best drum clutches out there, used by alot of racers. I use the flame myself and love it

Back