How could you not like this guy???

Even the blind pig can find the sow on occasion. Ring me up at the end of the year and let's see where he finishes. He has a head start now, let's see if he can keep ahead of Kenseth. DGE

Even the blind pig can find the sow on occasion. Ring me up at the end of the year and let's see where he finishes. He has a head start now, let's see if he can keep ahead of Kenseth. DGE

20 Wins, 2 Daytona 500's, 6 Times in the Chase, 2 Nationwide Championships....pretty talented blind pig

Really?? The point is…there a very few drivers who are as humble and appreciative as JR is...even a blind pig should be able to see that!

40 years old ( soon ), how many Cup Championships? He has won 2 races with Hendrick, the best equipment money can buy, switched teams, switched Crew Chiefs, Hendrick re-arranged all his teams to get him "winning". One win at Michigan, one win at Daytona in 4 or 5 years ( can't remember ).

Make all the excuses you want for him, he is a very average driver in wonderful equipment with a tremendous organization.

BTW I really like him as a Human Being. Saw him after the 500 on Letterman. Nice kid.

DGE.

Mark Martin - 40 Wins, 453 Top 10's, 56 Poles in 882 Starts over 31 Years - NO NASCAR CHAMPIONSHIPS

Win Percentage - 4.5%
Top 10 Percentage - 51.3%
Pole Percentage - 6.3%

Dale Earnhardt Jr - 20 Wins, 205 Top 10's, 13 Poles in 506 Starts over 16 Years - 2 NASCAR CHAMPIONSHIPS

Win Percentage - 3.9%
Top 10 Percentage - 40.5%
Pole Percentage - 2.5%

Pretty similar results, and Earnhardt has run HALF the years Mark Martin has. I guess Martin wasnt all that good either

Mark Martin - 40 Wins, 453 Top 10's, 56 Poles in 882 Starts over 31 Years - NO NASCAR CHAMPIONSHIPS

Win Percentage - 4.5%
Top 10 Percentage - 51.3%
Pole Percentage - 6.3%

Dale Earnhardt Jr - 20 Wins, 205 Top 10's, 13 Poles in 506 Starts over 16 Years - 2 NASCAR CHAMPIONSHIPS

Win Percentage - 3.9%
Top 10 Percentage - 40.5%
Pole Percentage - 2.5%

Pretty similar results, and Earnhardt has run HALF the years Mark Martin has. I guess Martin wasnt all that good either
LOL! Love it JPMK. You got this one.

LOL! Love it JPMK. You got this one.

Really? Matt Kenseth - 31 wins, 249 Top 10's, 11 poles. 509 races run

Win % - 6.1
Top 10% - 48.9
Pole% - 2.2

Someone else who has not won a Championship, but has fair stats -

28 Wins - 163 Top 10's, 13 poles in 330 Starts.

Win % - 8.5
Top 10 % - 49.3
Pole % - 3.9

No, it's not Danica. :)

Really? Matt Kenseth - 31 wins, 249 Top 10's, 11 poles. 509 races run

Win % - 6.1
Top 10% - 48.9
Pole% - 2.2

Someone else who has not won a Championship, but has fair stats -

28 Wins - 163 Top 10's, 13 poles in 330 Starts.

Win % - 8.5
Top 10 % - 49.3
Pole % - 3.9

No, it's not Danica. :)

Matt won the Championship in 2003...nice try though...you seem like your trying so hard that you hoped we would forget about Matt's Championship

40 years old ( soon ), how many Cup Championships? He has won 2 races with Hendrick, the best equipment money can buy, switched teams, switched Crew Chiefs, Hendrick re-arranged all his teams to get him "winning". One win at Michigan, one win at Daytona in 4 or 5 years ( can't remember ).

Make all the excuses you want for him, he is a very average driver in wonderful equipment with a tremendous organization.

BTW I really like him as a Human Being. Saw him after the 500 on Letterman. Nice kid.

DGE.

Those two bad years JR had really lit a fuse under you JR Haters didnt it? Set you off on a life long hating streak. No matter what else happens...those two years you can always go back to

Its funny cause ive looked over JR's stats, then Biffles, then Harvick and I dont see a huge difference. Guess that makes them average drivers? Well, based on your logic. Or what about Newman? Yupp I guess he aint nottin either. Or Ricky Rudd? Jeff Burton? No big difference

Oh wait I know why theres a difference.... Cause he's Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Its really a bad debate, people say Kyle Busch sucks or Jeff Gordon sucks...theres always gonna be internet trolls :)

This is a breathtakingly unkind and uncalled for posting.
It is a disgrace to the writer and to whomsoever taught him about life, to rise up, from a loser position, and say such things about another man......who is just working and trying to do as well as he can in life.
And to just make the point, the DGE person, is not known to have ever have been a participant in a NASCAR race. Shame!

This is a breathtakingly unkind and uncalled for posting.
It is a disgrace to the writer and to whomsoever taught him about life, to rise up, from a loser position, and say such things about another man......who is just working and trying to do as well as he can in life.
And to just make the point, the DGE person, is not known to have ever have been a participant in a NASCAR race. Shame!

You need to get out in the real work, Paul. Your lucky I didn't say what I REALLY think of his talent. I DID say I thought he was a nice kid. That really hurt me what you said about me LOL. If his last name was Everson, would he be the most popular driver in NASCAR and above all, have a Hendrick ride specifically on his "talent"? Take the blinders off Paul. :)

No, I have no participated in NASCAR, never said I have. But, I have been around racing all my life ( mostly Drag racing and some dirt ) and seen many a good driver. I will leave it at that.

Here's a question for all you Jr. Lovers ............................. take that Hendrick car of his, put Brian Vickers in the seat, and how would it do? Better, worse or the same?

DGE.

Here's a question for all you Jr. Lovers ............................. take that Hendrick car of his, put Brian Vickers in the seat, and how would it do? Better, worse or the same?

DGE.

Well considering Vickers was in that car for 3 years he did a lot worse than JR.

The Blind Pig keeps on rolling...
Friday practice: for The Profit on CNBC 500(k) at Phoenix International Raceway is over after 90 minutes. The top 5, slowest, and notes:
#88-Earnhardt, Jr. 138.723
#22-Logano 138.344
#18-Busch 138.238
#16-Biffle 137.910
#3-Dillon 137.799

Back