I stuggle to type with a heavy heart very sad news.

racing promotor

Little 9 yr old Justin Borrell the little guy our 1st Race 4 a Cause and our 4th race 4 a cause was for, Passed away today at 12:46 pm, Today was Justin's 9th Birthday and the Lord choose to take him home, No more Suffering The Family was so overwhelmed by the response from the racing community and have expressed there gratitude many many times.

Please Pray for the Family !!

R.I.P Little Man !!

Thoughts and Prayers go out to his family.... Ken, Things that you and the racing community do is just totally a class thing to do...
Thank you for all your hard work and efforts I know you put a lot into them.

Ron Pritt

It was nice to meet Justin and his family they were very appreciative and he will be missed. Thoughts and prayers.

Thanks for posting Ken and prayers to the family. I know they have expressed their gratitude and likewise my hope is we can express some to them. There are so many opportunities to help those in need and they let us help them. In doing so it let us have a little peek into their lives, opened their hearts to us, and in the end not only helped them but us as racers feel a little better for a short time knowing we did some good. They showed us that we as a group and do some great things to touch people, likewise anyone who knew them were touched by this little man.

At the end of the day many times we as racers get all upset over little things and things like this helps to keep it all in check. Thanks for all you do with the Race for a Cause Ken.... It does matter and touches peoples lives.

Back