I would buy the shirt!

All these folks ready to buy the shirt...........but, at what price?

At what price would y'all NOT buy the shirt?
What price would be too high?

Make them black or gray. With a couple different; designs so we could vote would be great. As far as price, I would pay it. The info I have got from here is priceless....

Should we make sure Bob himself survives ? Just teasing. That man has a tough job and for us to enjoy his website. Thanks Bob.
Yea I would be in for at least one shirt.

All these folks ready to buy the shirt...........but, at what price?

At what price would y'all NOT buy the shirt?
What price would be too high?

I'm in for 20 Anyway,collard pull overs would be a little more but thats fine,XXX Aardy

There's over $500 in t shirts alone at $20 a pop I think it would help the sight

Years ago, Bob offered some 4cycle.com T-shirts to the many members who claimed they wanted one............that is.......until Bob bought them, had them printed, and ready for sale...........a few were sold.............many.........way too many, went unsold.
When it came time for members to order and spend the money...........interest went silent.

Years ago, Bob offered some 4cycle.com T-shirts to the many members who claimed they wanted one............that is.......until Bob bought them, had them printed, and ready for sale...........a few were sold.............many.........way too many, went unsold.
When it came time for members to order and spend the money...........interest went silent.

Wow. That is kinda sad.

Back