In need of some Briggs 5HP blocks

Hello all,
I'm in need of a few Briggs 5Hp blocks for some upcoming projects. For my application they need to be the Briggs "Koolbore" (aluminum bore) Model 130202 engine blocks. I just need them to be in decent condition with a cylinder bore and valve guides that are still usable and not worn out. If you have any to sell please email me directly at michael.moore@charter.net
Thank you,
Michael

Hello all,
I'm in need of a few Briggs 5Hp blocks for some upcoming projects. For my application they need to be the Briggs "Koolbore" (aluminum bore) Model 130202 engine blocks. I just need them to be in decent condition with a cylinder bore and valve guides that are still usable and not worn out. If you have any to sell please email me directly at michael.moore@charter.net
Thank you,
Michael
I may have some in stock, but they’re new. I can check for you. Let me know if you want to buy new.

Hello all,
Thank you,
Michael
Michael, I probably have dozens sitting here that meet your requirements. Actually, I let go of a bunch a couple years back for scrap that weren't worth our use (sleeving and making into race engines.) I kept some that have had extensive machine work done to them already and are some of the more preferred flowing blocks over the years. Not sure what your intentions are with aluminum bore blocks at this point, but if you're just looking for donor blocks to build up, you can still find them in the scrap piles of some lawn mower shops, flea markets, yard sales, curb alerts, etc. Mower repair places don't rebuild engines anymore, they simply shortblock them.
If there's anything we can do to help you, feel free to give us a call at the shop during business hours.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
www.youtube.com
35 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Hello all,
Thank you,
Michael
You would be in flatty heaven here in my town. We have a lawnmower scrap yard dang near in the middle of town. There is probably 1000s of mowers sitting there. On a side note I do have a koolbore here but it has already been bored 25 over.

Back