Infiniti Epic

aaron

Can anyone tell me if any chassis has the same nerf bars and front bumper? I'm having a hard time finding the parts and would really like to get this thing on the track.

Phenom/icon nerfs fit I believe, think ultramax did as well. George Bark built the front bumper for mine years ago and a local shop made my nerfs. Just be sure they put enough bend on the bumper with the angled slugs, I had nose drag issues and kept having to bend the bumper up

I’m not sure if the spacing is the same but when I redid my R1 this winter I bought Phenom nerfs for it.

I have tried Mitchell's group by phone and facebook message. Not one response on either form of communication. I have heard good things about them but communication is key to a successful business.

Looks like no activity on there since January, I asked in another thread if he was still active or not. It looked like The dealer in VA had stuff in stock but he dealt more with champ karts.

Contact JP Curry (JPM Karting) he can bend you whatever you need with just a few simple measurements.

Will be stocking all perishables (bumpers, nerfs, spindles, etc), in full (2003 through present) by the end of September. Hate the wait is so long, starting all over takes a little time to establish a reserve of the many components covering that many years.

Kind regards,
John Michael Ward, Jr.

Back