insanity speed elixr

mcleod1

Looking at just trying new things. Any feedback would be appreciated. How does this line work in the south, or on lower bite tracks?

It will work very well but I think what makes the biggest difference in anything is who gives you the best support and is willing to let you know as much as possible to improve your results. Also helps if they have ran the tracks you are going to be running.

I started using it last year an me an my brother won a lot of races off it . Donnie nall is great to work with . Give him a call hell lead u in the right direction give him call he works at cki

so far so good... I like it because you can wipe aggressive to get tire where you need it.. then wipe crush or hard track... and it not locked down

I appreciate it guys.

SoCo are you familier with the new king SR tires? I know your grest with ELs and ill be running the SRs in a class or 2 replacing the ELs in the new Southern Series and I hear its supossed to be close to an EL but better, stiffer sidewall and so on. So if your familier with them id like to give you a call and get some chemical headed my way.

I appreciate it guys.

SoCo are you familier with the new king SR tires? I know your grest with ELs and ill be running the SRs in a class or 2 replacing the ELs in the new Southern Series and I hear its supossed to be close to an EL but better, stiffer sidewall and so on. So if your familier with them id like to give you a call and get some chemical headed my way.

Els are just part of what i do, won more championships on pinks and blues than i have Els.
The Morees King tire, treat similarly to a Maxxis, and theyre nothing like an El.

I started useing it in fl.at the daytona race wer flying on the stuff and donnie is a tex message away. And if u need direct help he will anser or call ya back.. great support and help... good product...

Back