Inside tire prep injection needle

Where can I purchase an inside prep injection pump needle it screws onto the valve stem to inject prep into the tire to roll the tire
Thank you for your help

You can use fuel line. Squeeze the tire and it will suck it into tire. Or just get a food injector,the needle fits in the valve stem. A lot cheaper.

Thanks for the ideas guys but I know I have seen somewhere that they make one that has the cc's measurement on the side and also it will screw directly onto the valve stem and you inject it directly into the tire I just cannot remember where I have seen it before

What with the stop clamp on the hose it may not be an injection device , simply a measurement /capacity tool with attachment hose.
any type syringe device I have ever used swelled up and became unusable in short order.
fuel line

A cheap baby bottle has cc & oz measurements

Put required amount in bottle, fuel line on valve stem (no valve core) press on top of tire insert fuel line into baby bottle w/ prep, release tire and let it suck up all prep

In addition to my turkey baster, I got a glass measuring shot glass to measure out. $3.00 operation total. All right next to each other at the super market

I use an empty 2-cycle oil bottle to measure internal prep. The one where you squeeze it into the measuring chamber. Quick, easy and works great... just make sure you clean all the oil out first! I also use the fuel line method and can't imagine anything easier. I tried a plastic food injector once and the prep melted it.

Back