Is this a good deal to get me into karting?

Thor

Ok so I'm looking into the LO206 class as my best option and found a kart that looks like a good deal. What do you guys think. Here's the details: 2004 Coyote Widetrack LE with a set of pills, very low time kart with a full set of Polished Van K Wheels, wheels only have 1 practice session on them, and still look like new, a set of rain tires with only a couple laps on them, Med Beasley seat. PRC tilt Steering wheel, Aluminum 4qt fuel tank, and new billet pedal assemblies.LO 206 engine with 8 races on it and 0 races since freshened by CRE. new Max torque clutch, new chain, Mychron 4 tach included, Also will include a set of 6'' wheels, a spare 1 1/4 axle and a spare set of spindles.

I'm looking for a sprint setup, is this a good choice for me? He's asking 1200
11217607_10204702577104001_5714078962273978016_o.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
So that's a good chassis to start with? Also, in the picture the motor says 206 crate, is that still a LO206?

It is an LO206 as long as the seals are intact, the refresh you speak of you should get details, make certain the seals were not removed or tampered with.

Good to know. Waiting on him to confirm but hopefully I'll be picking it up on Thursday. Thanks guys!

Haha. I'm calling him later tonight to set up a time. Hopefully it will be mine by the end of the week!

Just brought her home! Thanks for all the help guys. Just an FYI Brian Carlson, the seller had nothing but good things to say about you. Thanks everyone!

Just brought her home! Thanks for all the help guys. Just an FYI Brian Carlson, the seller had nothing but good things to say about you. Thanks everyone!

That's good to know. ;)
Give me a call at the shop if you ever need anything or have any questions.
I'm sure your LO206 engine will provide years of reliable performance for you.

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
26 years of service to the karting industry
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Back