ISO a kart for my daughter . 10 years old 5’3 140 pounds. Need something race ready for a beginner. Call or txt 6064978753

Moberly4

ISO a kart for my daughter . 10 years old 5’3 140 pounds. Need something race ready for a beginner. Call or txt 6064978753

How much you willing to spend ?
Will you pick up ?
Will you pay shipping ?
A general location ?
All important questions and needed information .

Can pick up with 200 miles of home in eastern Ky or pay shipping. Don’t want to spend a arm and leg she is just starting out.
I was in the same boat you’re in last year when I wanted to get my grandson started. I ended up spending about $1500 on a kart and getting it ready for the track before he ever got to sit in it. I’m not sure what your price range is but I just wanted you to know that you’ll likely spend about the same to get a race ready kart. Oh, and I paid $600 for the kart itself.

That’s great, you should be able to find one ready to hit the track with that budget. Good luck with your search.

One thing you want to make sure of is that you can easily get parts for the kart you are looking at. I would highly suggest going to your local track and seeing what folks are running. I’m partial to Phantom chassis but there are man6 others that are good too. I like Phantom because it’s a good kart and I have a dealer within 15 miles of my house. You see in my signature my grandson rides an Eclipse. Though it’s a good kart, it’s a Ward era kart and it is hard to get OEM parts for. That’s the one I paid $600 for and ended up at $1500 before he hit the track. Looking back I wouldn’t have bought it. I wish I had spent $1500 - $2000 up front and bought a Phantom.

Back