Jackson MN Kart Club

- The turnout for the JMNKC Banquet was AMAZING AND OVERWHELMING ( in a good way)! I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT MANY PEOPLE & THAT IS A GOOD THING!
- I WANT TO THANK ALL OF THE PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, FRIENDS, & SPONSORS WHO CAME AND SUPPORTTED THESE KIDS AT THE BANQUET!
- YOUR SUPPORT MEANS SO MUCH TO THESE KIDS and its MORE THAN YOU EVER KNOW! IT IS EASY TO LOSE FOCUS OF WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT NOW A DAYS AND YOU SHOULD ALL BE COMMENDED FOR YOUR EFFORTS AND SUPPORT.
- I WANT TO GIVE EVERYONE A HUGE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT THIS PAST YEAR.
- I WANT TO THANK ALL OF THE STAFF again for the help and support last year without you this would not be possible.
I still want to Thank Mark and Leisha Prime for donating the trophies for the Putt Putts at the Banquet on Saturday.
I want to thank of our Sponsors for the great year in 2014 your support means so much!
I also want to thank the Pizza Ranch of Jackson for hosting the Banquet. I know the venue was a little small next year we will look for another place to have the Banquet next year and have Pizza Ranch Supply Pizzas for it.
Again congratulations to all the drives on their success, hard work, determination, and effort to compete. Even if you didn’t get an award this past year you still competed and that is something to be proud of.

I will annouce more on the Pizza sale fundraiser later.

thanks again Adam

JMNKC General Rules

1) Absolutely No Driving in Pit area (we will not fine you just doc 2 finishing spots for last race.)
2) Slick tires only no grooving for flat karts
3) Rain dates will be have double Features next race date
4) The Flagman will have full control of all races
5) No driver, kart owner, or mechanic shall have any claim for damages, expenses or otherwise against Jackson Kart Club or officials, and competitors.
6) Unsportsmanlike conduct arguing with track officials or other teams will not be tolerated.
7) No entrance to pit area without PIT PASS (this can result in possible disqualification)
8) All Karts must have clutch cover
9) All Karts must have oil catch can
10) All weights must be painted white with number
11) All Karts must have Brake rotor cover Wolf cover if mounted on left side of Kart & Brake must function
12) Long jean pants or race suit required jean jacket or race jacket required if no suit.
13.) All bolts must be safety wired or keyed or clipped
14.) All participants will be expected to help maintain the track, pit area, and spector area your help is appreciated.
15.) Do not dump oil, fuel, and tire prep on the grounds
16.) If 3 karts are entered in class only 1 trophy will be awarded in that class 5 or more 3 trophies will be awarded.
17.) No Protest tech.
18.) Any driver, owner or parent who declines to be teched shall receive no points or trophy for that event.
19.) Only Tech men and owner/driver shall be in tech area.
20.) All kids must have a chest protector IKF/NKA RULES
21.) Full face helmets with shield
22.) Full Fingered Gloves
23.) Neck collars Mandatory
24.) Long hair must be tucked in
25.) Chain guides recommended
26.) No open toe shoes high tops recommended
Parents review the flag and meanings with Putt Putts and rookies!

NO ALCOHOL DURING THE RACE EVENTS THIS IS A FAMILY EVENT

WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE OR TO REMOVE ANYONE FROM THE EVENT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY MISCONDUCT OR ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Classes Weights and Restrictors
PUTT PUTTS
No weight rule
No Gear rule Shoe clutch, wine pipe on clones, 206 IKF rules apply
This class is about learning! Flatheads ok shoe clutch / no gear rule
GAS ONLY
LO206 Restrictor
Clone Restrictor

Rookie
235lbs Flathead Black .375 Restrictor on Alky Shoe clutch
235lbs Flathead Purple .425 Restrictor on Gas Shoe clutch
250lbs LO206 Animal Black .250 Restrictor on Gas Shoe clutch
270lbs Animal Purple .225 Restrictor on Alky Shoe clutch
270lbs Clone Red .375 Restrictor on Gas Wine Pipe shoe clutch

Jr. 1 Med 8-11 Flathead 245lbs. 0.440 Flat Restrictor plate (Blue)
Clone 275lbs. 0.425” restrictor Plate (Green) Pump Gas 87oct Open Clutch open pipe

Jr. 2 Clone Blue Plate 300lbs
Jr. 1 Animal Black plate 270lbs IKF/NKA Rules
Jr. 2 11-15 Gold plate 300 LBS IKF/NKA Rules
Adult Clone 370lbs IKF/NKA Rules
Adult Animal 370lbs IKF/NKA Rules
LO206 370 LBS Briggs Rules

Duro 50 on right side no prep treaded tires only
Box Stock Wing Same Rules as English Creek
JR Wing outlaw No Restrictor same rules as English Creek

**3 Karts needed for a class**

Back