Jamaica raceway spring coconut shootout march 28th 2015

Yes MCS full rubber... Also the adult clone class for $300 to win is the Akra stock clone... the Bp clone (builder prepared) is a seperate class racing for a trophy

For anyone who is not sure about asphalt, this is what you'll need.

1 set of Yellow Vegas, consisting on 2 8.00s and 2 4.50s. You will run 10" wheels on the right, a 6.5" on the LF, and a 5" wheel on the LR. You will need 1.25" front stagger, and 7/8" rear stagger. Run about 8 pounds of air to start out. For those who run dirt and are wondering about prep, it doesn't help much or even at all most times. Just run the Vegas and scrape them clean after each run.

As far as setup numbers, I'll be running the following:
Cross 56%
Left 60%
Rear 52%
LF camber -.25
RF camber -3
LF castor 2
RF castor 4

These numbers will get you really close. To order Vega tires and wheels to go with them, call Ralph at Uncle Frank's (402) 926-2370

Jordan Krug
(712) 326-5133

The reason we put these three classes together is because we only had one animal and one or two BP clone show up and no LO206. Would love to make a class for each if we could get 4 or 5 to show.

Randy

I actually think a well built BP clone could run with a blue printed animal cause if there fairly even the kart setup and driver will come into play

If we can get 5 or more two cycles I will make a class. It won't be for the Championship Trophy this year, but will have 1st - 3rd trophy's for this class. Would love to have the two cycles come race.

Back