JS gear ratio chart

Anyone know where I can download a chart.

Thanks Frankie
I have the best gear ratio charts on the net. With or without a Jack shaft. Do you have Excel? Send your request to anunley@austin.rr.com you can't get it with a request here.
Works with Excel 2010, 2008 and OpenOffice. Apache OpenOffice is a free download. Some of the macro features don't work with OpenOffice, but the rest of the features work fine.

From the desk of Al Nunley
Comments compliments criticisms and questions always welcome.
If the data does not support the theory, get a new theory. (Al Nunley)

I have the best gear ratio charts on the net. With or without a Jack shaft. Do you have Excel? Send your request to anunley@austin.rr.com you can't get it with a request here.
Works with Excel 2010, 2008 and OpenOffice. Apache OpenOffice is a free download. Some of the macro features don't work with OpenOffice, but the rest of the features work fine.

From the desk of Al Nunley
Comments compliments criticisms and questions always welcome.
If the data does not support the theory, get a new theory. (Al Nunley)
I would love to have a copy please Al. I just started running my Dads old K30 and of course there's a jackshaft. Now we have a 14t clutch Oldschool Horseman wet clutch, and he would like to run a 9t again at some of the old tracks he use to run.

If you're running a DXL get a belt drive hub . 9 tooth and a Jack shaft is hard on short chains
Agreed. Chain driven primary jackshafts with engine clutches are brutal on the primary gears and crank. Think we broke more chains by using them for the primary on small tooth driver L&T/Steel nitro clutches than we ever have with chains going to the axle. Your cooling fins above the crankcase will thank you too because those suckers will bend straight up to the one above it when you lose a chain.

1 charts.take your choice.

Attachments

• Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 43
  • gear ratio 2.jpg
    gear ratio 2.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 39
Back in the day when having a chain drive primary I ran a 14 tooth drum on a dxl and a chain oiler. Chains lasted all season. We changed them just cause.

Back