Just a fun thing I noticed on google maps

paulkish

old fart
I was looking for a place to stay near Attica, season opener friday and saturday if it don't rain.

rt 224 goes through tiffin and it's near a river. Find it on google maps and then go to a close up.

There are three identical race car trailers there lined up. Looks to me like the satalite took the picture when Kane had all three of his sprint car teams at attica. Joey Saldana, Brad Sweet and his car.

neat how he got on the satalite view. Don't know if Kane's cars are running there this weekend but it looks like a good place to stay and bs racin. ... :)

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=atti...gl=us&ei=_j07U62aKu_F0AGzhYHQBA&ved=0CIYBELYD

kkr used to stay there all the time when they were in the area. go about a mile and a half maybe two miles straight east and a block south and you will see my hauler in the driveway wide open looks like just finished washing the car haha.

Nice run Saturday.

Mr. Zablocki won't tell ya folks, but guess who made the 'dash' with the Allstars. ... :)

that deserves two smiley faces ... :)

Hmmm; gotta' jump on their web site and download the issue of AARN that came out Tuesday instead of waiting to get it in the mail. That's how I keep track of what Duane's up to. :)

Back