just thowing this out there for track operator's

You should have a meeting with your workers to make sure they no what is going on.Where I was is not important, but when the scale person ask the last kart that come across the scales what they are suppose to weight its not a good thing

You should have a meeting with your workers to make sure they no what is going on.Where I was is not important, but when the scale person ask the last kart that come across the scales what they are suppose to weight its not a good thing

Many tracks the workers are volunteers, and they may have been writing down weights and just wanted to confirm what class is going through.

I'm just saying don't be so quick to judge the help, as without them you won't have a place to race at.

91stealthrt2 makes a good point, however sometimes they are paid, so two good points.

Paid or not, anyone operating the scales needs to know what the karts should weigh for each class, to be fair to the racers who are kind enough to show up and pay to race!

I've had that happen a few times, normally the racers behind the kart will remind them. It happens at new tracks or new classes. Just part of it. I don't think anyone is making a full time living running scales or helping out at the track.

I especially enjoy when they decide to zero out the scales AFTER last practice!

That Zero button has Nothing to do with Calibration, it just simply makes sure it starts back at Zero, so you want them to do that. Unless there taking time to actually set weights on the scale re-calibrate and Zero it out, then Ya that's not good.

Back