Just wanted to say thank you !!

Thats great to hear about your kart, Jordan is a great guy. Have fun with your racing!
- John - Thanks for the kind words.

Karting people are so cool. The racing part is a bonus.
- nogoats - karting people are cool and I'm privileged to have met so many and made so many good friends.

Jordon is gonna be angry when he sees that he is just one of many that you have duped.
- ConroePowderCoating - I'm not angry. What I did, I did with the best of intentions and the hopes that it really helps somebody. Based on what I'm seeing there is certainly the possibility that I've been duped. However, until I walk in someones else shoes I won't pass judgement. If 1/2 of what he said is true, I wouldn't wish that on anybody.

Jordon is aware, and is not able to see a lot of Tricky Vic's shenanigans on line. Either way, Jordon is a better man for reaching out.
- David Lee - Thanks for the info and the kind words.

I guess I'm somewhat bewildered and not sure what to think or say... So I found a quote that I think fits.

“Giving is the highest expression of potency. In the very act of giving, I experience my strength, my wealth, my power. This experience of heightened vitality and potency fills me with joy. I experience myself as overflowing, spending, alive, hence as joyous. Giving is more joyous than receiving, not because it is a deprivation, but because in the act of giving lies the expression of my aliveness.” ~ Erich Fromm

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Race Safe & Have Fun!
Jordan

Back