Kart Identity?

Manny

I just acquired a go kart, and looking to find out more info on it. I want to get it going and take it to the tracks. It says swiss hutless blucat, around the frame and also on the steeringwheel. Also, has a yamaha kt100S i brlieve. Can anyone tell me what kind of go kart I have? I also see it needs a Sprocket. Looking for either DD or clutch, but don't know which would be better. Here are some pictures. Any help would be appreciated.
K I think I need help posting pics...

Swiss Hutless is the brand, and is a known (European) brand that's high quality. It is an asphalt sprint kart (roadcourse.) The KT-100 is a good basic engine. Depending on your local sprint track, the pipe and flex configurations vary. For messing around, or even racing, a clutch would be better. I have a couple KT clutches I'll never use -- a L&T 2 disk and 1 disk dry, and a Horstman HDC5B 2 disk that just needs a new drum (available from lots of places.) I'll sell you all 3 for $100 + shipping. If the chassis has a tag on the rear crossbar behind the seat, that will tell you the approximate year. Also, look up Eurokart Racing on facebook, they're the Swiss Hutless importer. I have a Swiss Hutless Corsa now, and they're good karts. Hope that helps....

~Ted

Back