kart measurement

dustindowdy

I was wondering if anyone has the measurements for a scissor kart stand. I believe there was website that had all of it on there, but I can't find it. Just let me know, thanks.

Are you talking about a roller stand or stationary ?
I bought one from eastwood tools for $20 shipped to my door.
Basically an autobody scissor stand holds up to 500#

I was wondering if anyone has the measurements for a scissor kart stand. I believe there was website that had all of it on there, but I can't find it. Just let me know, thanks.
That was one of the 1st things that I built after buying my welder back in 1971. How high do you want the bottom of the kart to be when on the stand? How wide are the frame rails in the rear? Do you want wheels? It would be fun to lay one out.

I built my 1st kart scissor stands using 1 inch square tubing, .065" wall.

Thanks you. Thats exactly what I'm looking for.
I'm trying to draw this kart stand that he has pictures of, but it's almost impossible without knowing anything about the wheels. Do you have wheels that you're going to use, or are you going to buy new wheels. Granger has a lot of wheels at a lot of different prices, it's hard to pick. The stand looks really good but the numbers are no good if you can't find the right wheels.

If you already have the wheels and casters, how about giving me the diameter of the wheel and the height of the caster. Except for those 2 things I have the thing drawn up and I can give you the changes that will be needed.

Back