Karting Oil from Alabama Synthetics

SIMCO Motorsports

Alabama Synthetics is an oil and lubrication business that distributes AMSOIL products for a variety of applications including for 4-stroke small engines such as Clone GX-200, Briggs and Stratton Animal, and Briggs and Stratton 5hp Flatheads.

Our go-kart oil products include:

AMSOIL 4T Racing Oil

AMSOIL Small Engine Oil

Dominator Racing Oil

FREE Catalogs are available upon request and can be sent by email.

Check out my website for more information on our line of 4-stroke oil that I offer as well as other motor oil products that I have.
http://www.alabamasynthetics.com/4-cycle-oils.html

Call or PM me on 4 Cycle if you have any questions. I'll be happy to answer any questions

Last edited:
There are plenty of guys running 4T oil in their animal, predator, lo206, and clone engines with no problems. All of our 4-Stroke AMSOIL products can stand high heat and help any small air-cooled engine.

If anyone is interested in any DOMINATOR Racing oil or the AMSOIL 4T Racing oil. Please email (srsmotorsports45@gmail.com) or PM me if you are interested in purchasing any. I am still working on a permanent online store for the website; but, haven't gotten around to it.

Paypal Accepted.

For all you guys in the southeast needing some racing oil to finish out the racing season, please PM me for prices of individual quarts and cases.

The karting season is finally coming to a close for the 2015 season for out door racing, let the indoor racing begin...If anyone still needs any dominator or 4T oil, please let me know.

On a side note, I have a 1999 Phantom Banshee with kart stand up for sale on here --- if anyone has some questions, I'll be happy to answer them...Click the link below to view!

Phantom Banshee For Sale

Back