Karting Video

I saw this on the internet and just wanted everyone in the karting community to see this. No disrespect to this guy but if someone drove me like that I would be mad. I just saw it and thought I would share it. I know of a few people who race against him and hate how he drives.

First off dude needs to learn how to drive. Secondly that flagman needs to find another job. Black flag should used a lot more than it is. I've been on both sides of that fence and honestly can't stand people that drive that way. A little bump here and there sure but some of those clips the dude is either in a spot that he should've given in to avoid the wreck or just straight up drove under and caused the wreck.

Bump drafting is different than punting...
With regard to the first video, I didn't see anything there that I haven't seen at every dirt race that I've been to. There were several actually pretty clean and respectful moves, and the obvious culprit is atrocious track prep that's either half-grip or marbles with no margin for error and not much runoff before solid objects. I was raised as a "no contact" driver, but the reality of low-power freight train racing is that contact is the only way to pass in a lot of current track-prep regimes. Not a fan, and that's why I race high hp stuff. That, and no tech lets me leave with my stuff intact for the next race...

Last edited:
Doesn't look all that bad to me. Couple of questionable moves where he should have gave up position instead of wrecking.

Real issue seems to be lack of patience, track prep, and the competition being significantly slower at times..

If I was on the track with him when he blew past me and I spun in the marbles I would probably feel different.

Doesn't look all that bad to me. Couple of questionable moves where he should have gave up position instead of wrecking.

Real issue seems to be lack of patience, track prep, and the competition being significantly slower at times..

If I was on the track with him when he blew past me and I spun in the marbles I would probably feel different.
I Bet you Would .....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Y'all realize this is a compilation of a whole season not just one race .
Edited to show all the contact .

I watch his videos on youtube that are the full race from each week day he races and his whole races are like that. That is a good point but trust me he drives like that in a bunch of races. He could have made the video 5 minutes longer to include when he spins people and trys to pass going into the corner with the nose.

Some people just feel that they HAVE to win. No respect for their fellow drivers. Quite common, seems to be one at every track.
We ran against a family of them .
Father , 2 sons and a cousin .
You had too get out front of 3 just to battle with dad . Or whichever was in front .
Always fun to stink up there night !

If the clips in the video are in chronological order, then I see a driver who learned a little bit of patience as the season went on.

Back