Kinetik Racing Chassis wins the 26th World 100!

Is this real life?! We still sit here in awe at the things our Kinetik riders continue to do! After a IKF grand national win, a Maxxis national win and close to 100 wins on the year what else could we possibly ask for? How about for Daniel Simmons to go down to Jasper, Fl for the 26th annual 'Unilli' World 100 and dominate it leading the most laps and cruising to a 2.5 sec victory... well that's just what him and the Blaze Martin powered Bryson Motorspots team went down and done! YOU READ THAT CORRECT!! Daniel Simmons won the World 100 in his first attempt and of course on a Kinetik! The last six weeks have been unreal and this team is on point! Starting outside pole he took the lead a few laps in and lead at the halfway break. the only other Kinetik in the building was piloted by Bryce Fauntleroy. By halfway he charged up from his 14th place start to sit 7th a the break. On the restart Simmons fell to third, then regrouped and moved back into the lead with his eyes on the prize. As lap 80 rolled around the mount of Simmons hit another gear and sailed to a 2.5 second margin of victory! Fauntleroy brought home a solid 8th after battling inside the top 5 and getting shuffled. Simmons and Fauntleroy combined to 5 other top 10 finishes including a 3rd in lite by Simmons, and a 4th in heavy by Fauntleroy. Awesome efforts by both guys and an Amazing ending to the World 100! Congrats to all those involved and special thanks to Bryson Motorsports and Blaze Martin Racing Engines for the continued belief in our vision and support of our products!

Contact us today and be a part of the winning generation!

Kinetik Racing Chassis
336-560-7630
wesleyleblancracing.com

Folks I'm here to tell ya, I have had the privilege of seeing this chassis and these guys in action. They are the real deal for sure. Wesley has put countless time and effort into the development of this chassis and it's proven performance. Enough can't be said about Bryce and his stead fast dedication to this program as well.

If you are looking for a chassis that will get it done and you are on the fence about making a decision, I'd go so far as to guarantee you would not be disappointed in making this one your choice.

Along with a very well built kart you will get a ton of experience in set up AS WELL AS some great tire knowledge with Wesley and the services he can provide.

I have a Kinetik ,only raced I one time and won, cant wait until this year starts up again. I wish I had the funds to race some of these big races, I know we have the talent and the kart but it takes so much money these days to run with the big boys

Back