Kit vs Built

Just trying to get a feeler for how many of you are buying blueprinted engine kits from builders (DIY assembly) vs buying a ready to bolt on engine from builders and are the kits competitive?

Just trying to get a feeler for how many of you are buying blueprinted engine kits from builders (DIY assembly) vs buying a ready to bolt on engine from builders and are the kits competitive?
Depends on the type of racing you are doing and how competitive your competition is, local verses state verses National type racing, competition gets tougher and you need all the advantages you can get.
Local racing you may not need as the competition may not be as tough.

depends on your skills to put the engine together correct, and if you have all the tools needed, its more than just bolt it all together and go

depends on your skills to put the engine together correct, and if you have all the tools needed, its more than just bolt it all together and go

I have several motors. both motors I have built or assembled and also built motors by named builders. I was just curious of others

I sure miss riding my enginecycle across the country. Of course that was before love and marriage and children lol.

Back