KNOXVILLE, IA Kart Swap Meet Sat Feb, 23 2019

Kart Swap Meet Knoxville, IA
Saturday February, 23 2019
National Guard Armory Knoxville, IA 1015 N Lincoln St (Hwy 14)
Across the street from the National Sprint Car Hall of Fame
Registration and set up 2/22/19 5-8 pm and 8-9:30 2/23/19
swap meet 9:30-3
tables $25 each
admission $6 (10 and under free) $4 with military ID
for more info or to reserve a table
641-521-1611
425-221-4072

Kart, Micro, Cage Kart, RC, and all vendors welcome

Just a couple of weeks out for the swap meet. Any sense how this event is shaping up in regards to attendance/enthusiasm? Any vendors who have committed to attend? Will it compare in size to the Pella event put on by BJ Carter? Thanks, CMac

YES lots of interest so far!!! We are hoping for a similar turnout. Some of the same new parts vendors will be in attendance. Building is good size so should accommodate everyone. This will hopefully provide a great fill in for the RAAH swap meet until Vermeer building is back available or BJ finds another spot. There is a large need for a swap meet in this area because of all the tracks, teams, and series that are close by. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Jwbeaver53:

We are a little over 1 week away from your swap meet in Knoxville. You have indicated the response has been good. Can you give some indication as to how this event is shaping up at this point. I am interested in going to your event, but I have no sense of what sort of folks will be there (ie: two cycle, 4 stroke, LO206, dirt racers, asphalt, flat karts, speedway, vendors). I commend you for trying to fill in for BJ's event, but many similar events are telling possible attendees who and what has already booked tables. BJ used to do this and others are as well.

I assume if I am asking these questions others must be also. I suppose this is to be expected for a first time event.

Again, I commend you for putting this on.

Thanks,

CMac

I was just going to post this also as I was wondering the same thing, as in what kart shops or vendors are going to be there. Such as House of Customs , Waller etc. Thanks Ted.

House of customs will be there. Will be plenty of used vendors Shaping up to be a great event.
Clone, lo206, predator, 2 cycle. Lots of cage karts and parts as well.

Please contact me if there is any interest in a Rupp Chaparral with front brakes and Mac101 in a box. I can bring it to the meet if contacted in advance. Send me a PM as I am on here often. CMac

Thanks everyone that came out last Saturday!!! Thanks Rock solid racing, John, and house of customs for the long tows. Hope everyone found what they need.

Thanks for putting this on for the racers. I appreciate the effort and thanks for the brake calipers!

Back