Koa series at Poughkeepsie

kartingdude14

Who is planing on running sr champ for the first race?? We have 3 karts from our team and was wondering how many karts are planing on running.

sr champ will have at least 10 or so I know of coming. the bigger class is sr champ animal since that's paying out money, but all classes should be a good turnout. animal champ should have about 30+
All classes will have 8+ karts. Only class im not sure on is kiddy champ, I know of 2 buggys coming.

just need to add the plow and I'm ready.

hqdefault.jpg

Race Safe & Have Fun... see you on the 11th

This post is about supporting the King Of Asphault series being put on by Tony Power Kart Supply. Two different entities, and Tony Power is some of the nicest, honest, and most helpful people around.

Chris there's no issues with you racing in the series or attending any of the events. This is a matter between you personally, scott and some of the local track sponsors I was told. You can call me on my cell and I will talk to you about it 516-864-7545.

I created the series to try and help pavement racing grow, give back awards to the kids, good racing and some money races for the adults. Any personal matters im asking you to keep in a seperate form and between you and poughkeepsie please.

Was a gorgeous day out yesterday at the track. Wanna Thank Scott for his hospitality and willingness to lend a helping hand yesterday. For me personally was my first visit back to Poughkeepsie since WKA had the regional Asphalt series there wayyyy back when. Looking forward to making a return trip down next weekend for the KOA series. Thank you again Scott. See you next weekend.

Can't wait for this series to start, thanks to all that gone out of there way and put in countless hours to get the pavement racing back on top in the northeast.
Happy Easter seen you all next weekend...

Back