kt100 what to do to make it a open

Mike, we have plenty of horsepower motors. 116 rotaries, wet 100 cc pcrs, 116 reeds, even a 70+ horse 265cc trannyless Honda. Very competitive at most places we go, except one track that is almost field sand. The bigger motors blow the tires off no matter what setup or how much we kill the tires. STOCK KT actually yields better lap times, just need to squeeze 5 or 6 more horse and some more torque out of it.
I am just getting started in karting, I have bought a Yamaha KT 100. However, I really really like speed and I don’t think the Yamaha is going to be enough in the long run. You mentioned a 265 cc trannyless Honda. Could you tell me a little bit more about it? Also, do you have your own shop? I’m just curious because that’s what it sounds like. Thanks a lot.

I am just getting started in karting, I have bought a Yamaha KT 100. However, I really really like speed and I don’t think the Yamaha is going to be enough in the long run. You mentioned a 265 cc trannyless Honda. Could you tell me a little bit more about it? Also, do you have your own shop? I’m just curious because that’s what it sounds like. Thanks a lot.
Did you see how old this post is? The guy your asking hasn’t been on here for four years!

Back