LATE MODEL UAS Wedge body front nose piece who makes them?

Who makes the front nose that looks like a late model nose I watched a UAS video on YouTube and 2 of the racers had them been trying to figure out who sells them I would like to buy one. Here is the video orange #01 and #69 have them on there nose
https://youtu.be/ZcA74uTSwz4

I think the noses you are looking for are made by Wes Snow. He makes complete body kits for UAS karts in carbon fiber or fiberglass. Look up Wes Snow on Facebook for more. He's in east Tennessee and ships body parts all over the country. I know I saw one of his in that video. And he also sells a nose wing that can be mounted above the nose, or just get the nose.

I wasn't for sure if it was a special nose I didn't think it was a regular nose for a mod that you just trim down

The video that you posted is not of a Snow nose.. it is a Dirt Modifed nose... MD3Nose.jpg

The kart in front has a Seay Super Fly nose with a Snow front wing. The kart in second, the orange one is an MD3 dirt modified nose. Can't tell what the 3rd kart has.

NCStratos288 do you have a picture of the front bumper so I have an idea of how to bend one cause that md3 nose is the one I was talking about

Back