Laurens county speedway 6-20-15

carlwilliams

Racing--open at 4--race at 6--$100.00 bounty on mr. Watson in the first class that he entry--so come and try and out run him,

will be out of pocket the next 3 days--back thursday

I like having the gear rule. Are you considering keeping it a rule and just changing the number of teeth?

A front driver rule is fine. i think rear gear should be non tech. track can vary a full second week to week and the same rule for 330-400 cuts back on the amount of classes you can run. just my opinion, not trying to start anything, gear choice is as much a part of racing as any other racing factor as far as tires or set up.

I just hate seeing the largest class being 6 entries and a second off and all the other usual racers headed 50 more miles down the road where there is no gear rule. i thought it would offer a suggestion for better racing. i will not mention anymore about it. thanks for at least listening to the suggestion.

if you have one no tech item, what is next? i did not say we could not change things if we need too, work on it--you the racers came up with the rules we have now, , i good with it. let me ask you, how many races have you won since we have had the gear rules, i will check and see. and again come up with gears that all are good with it. thanks for your input.

I agree I think it would make more interesting night having to change rear gears to keep up with the track etc helps people learn as well instead of always same gear and ur speed is based on track conditions

What about having a range of gears you can run? That would still make it a tech item. Maybe a 54 to a 58 rear. Keep the front driver the same. That gives people two teeth either way from where they are now. Anything smaller or bigger is a dq. No skip tooth. That way if the track picks up or is slow you have a small amount leeway. I don't even run black motor so its what yall can agree on. I'm a box stock man. Just my two cents. Take it for what its worth.

Predator motor classes are supposed to be an economic class to keep the field equal and fair
I've been out there racing several times with a new motor and a new ride you can't tell Me that everyone is Legal when there is some people running 4 tenths faster than a field of 12
If no one is going to tech these people and take action towards them then there is no sense in even having a sealed class It ****es me off when people follow the rules set by the racers as you say but the track doesn't enforce our rules
If these people can't race legal then move them to another class and give the people that are legal a chance at winning especially when they have already been proven illegal at other tracks with the same motor

Predator motor classes are supposed to be an economic class to keep the field equal and fair
I've been out there racing several times with a new motor and a new ride you can't tell Me that everyone is Legal when there is some people running 4 tenths faster than a field of 12
If no one is going to tech these people and take action towards them then there is no sense in even having a sealed class It ****es me off when people follow the rules set by the racers as you say but the track doesn't enforce our rules
If these people can't race legal then move them to another class and give the people that are legal a chance at winning especially when they have already been proven illegal at other tracks with the same motor

Sound like driver error lol

Back