4 Connor Kerr Cincinnati OH
5 Adam Love Lawrenceburg IN

Clone 360
1 John Crider Burlington KY
2 Austin Rogers Verona KY
3 Cliff Byrd Cincinnati OH
4 Kyle Whalen Cincinnati OH
5 Steve Andrew Union KY

If you want to see your name listed, run a money class. Congrats on your win in the "stock" no pro class with your open clone. None of the motors in the no pro class are the same. No class, no results.

its not an open clone. stock bore stock stroke with a tillotson, and im not the only one, but thanks.

If I understand it right, the NoPro class is just a run for fun class. No winners and no pay. Good class to get seat time in. I need to show up and get some!

Brian #89

I have a good friend that won and got an iou a trophy. Come in guys these little kids deserve better then that. Those trophies mean the world to them and it was his first ever win. To give a kid and IOU on a piece of paper is very unprofessional.

I have a good friend that won and got an iou a trophy. Come in guys these little kids deserve better then that. Those trophies mean the world to them and it was his first ever win. To give a kid and IOU on a piece of paper is very unprofessional.

this is true as well andy. i was there.

I seen the IOU on the paper.

Sad indeed.

Those kids carry those trophies around for a week showing everyone and to give them a piece of paper??? And give 2nd and 3rd trophies.

Not classy in my book. Kids are the future in our sport.

This was our first time to the track, can someone explain the jr class ages. Can one kid run jr2 and jr3? Please explain. Also what is the age group for the novice class? Thanks

This was our first time to the track, can someone explain the jr class ages. Can one kid run jr2 and jr3? Please explain. Also what is the age group for the novice class? Thanks

i dont know about the jr classes but the no pro novice i believe is for either 16 and younger or 15 and younger

Back