Lawrenceburg speedway

Sprintcarfreak

Does anyone on here run at lawrencburg speedway that could help me setup a kart to run in the jr1 class.I need tires clutch and a engine.don't know what size tires to run or were to get a half way decent engine.I would like to run a animal.Thanks for the help!

Does anyone on here run at lawrencburg speedway that could help me setup a kart to run in the jr1 class.I need tires clutch and a engine.don't know what size tires to run or were to get a half way decent engine.I would like to run a animal.Thanks for the help!

I already responded to your other post on here, but we'd be more than glad to help you out with everything you need.
Just give us a call at the shop.

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
27 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Been out of the kart game for 17 years. Was looking to get back into it specifically at lawrenceburg, but for life of me cannot find rules. Iooking at flathead 360 class, animal, and maybe clone. Im a heavier driver so i need to know what legally i can do to the engines. I see clone is akra rules and flatheads and animals are wka rules but i cant find a rule book on either

call bill westefeld @513-367-2826 runs the racing @ the berg! has motors -tires and chassis! knows all the rules and will put u strait john sons are justin and shaughn and he is the crew chief and engine builder!

Last edited:
Rule books would have to be purchased from the sanctioning bodies.
Flathead rules haven't changed much in the past 17 years so you're probably alright there. Clone rules change about every 17 days it seems. Hard to keep up with them. If you contact a builder, he will be on top of the latest.
Westerfelds would be a great contact to have.
If there's anything we can help you with, please feel free to call on us as well.
I've got LOTS of "big name" flatheads here in the shop to be rebuilt and sold. Also have some animal engines available.
I do not build very many clones at all, and not really wanting to.

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
27 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Bill Westerfeld is definitely the guy to talk to,that's who I got ahold of and he lined me strait up.His son races sprint cars on Saturdays and Bill does the karting on Fridays better to get a hold of him during the week.Did you try Lawrenceburg motorcycle speedway.com they have the rules there on there website.Hoe to see you down there!

Back