Lernerville Speedway this friday (5/23/14)

Hobby87

Attending a wedding in Freeport PA this weekend and the wife is letting me skip the rehearsal had head up the road to Lernerville, any of my fellow 4cycle folks regulars their? I'll be by myself, so always looking for drinking buddies :)

-Matt

Hey thats awesome, you will find many karters as well as 4cycle members there. I would love to give ya some hometown hospitality but we will be out of town kart racing for the weekend.

hall Duck and Al up with ya from TX. I'm there every Friday.

Up the steps to the left of funnel cake. Go up the steps around the railing and point to the top of the stands. If I don't see you Charlie the old guy with the long white beard will point you to me. Story goes I'm old and any time I would go up the steps next to the beer stand instead of next to the funnel cakes, I'd be lost. I'd be standing there wondering where the heck I was because it didn't look like it should. Soon I would see Charlie off in the distance pointing over his shoulder to where I always sat. I'd return the signal pointing to the same spot. This year charlie don't sit up so high because it's gotten a little harder for him to get up the steps and I moved down too this year. I'll be right around the turn after you go up the funnel kake steps. PS... if you do buy beer ask for a sissy bear. I don't know if they will know anymore what your asking for, but it's one of them fancy high falutin beers in the tall skinny cans. I'd hide them so nobody would see me with one until I sat down. Then you drink it real fast and scoot the can under the seats. If you do like to stand and watch the race, the only place to do it there is down at turn one up top. Either end is good to watch and so is the center part. But I like to sit at either end so you can see the action without turning your head back and forth. And it's best to see how the cars suspension and stuff is working.

Hey DirtyBoysRacing, where do you all sit ?

ps... none of the folks I sit with at Lernerville drink. I don't know bout them dirty boys who race though. ... :)

now if ya skip the wedding and head over to Mercer saturday... it's a whole different story and we'll be tail gaten from before the gates open till ya hear engines fire up.

Paul we sit in turn 1. Next to the last section in the lower half. Ill have to try and find you sometime. We love our beer down in our section lol.

Paul we sit in turn 1. Next to the last section in the lower half. Ill have to try and find you sometime. We love our beer down in our section lol.

cool... but... just saw Raceway7 has BOSS wingless sprints Friday. I'll be there instead of Lernerville. I'll find you all the following Friday and sponge a beer off of ya. ... :)

Look for the old Fart yellin "Hey any Dirty Boys Racers Here". ... :)

Attending a wedding in Freeport PA this weekend and the wife is letting me skip the rehearsal had head up the road to Lernerville, any of my fellow 4cycle folks regulars their? I'll be by myself, so always looking for drinking buddies :)

-Matt

Hope you made it. Too bad though some of the cars and the fans were at Raceway 7. The cost to get in to race at Lernerville it high and payout was lousy Friday compared to Raceway 7. Raceway 7 had a good crowd and 22 sprints. Anyway you look at it though, it had to be better then a rehearsal dinner. ... :)

hey... ya can skip the wedding too, wingless show at Mercer tonight. Likely to be more cars too.

Back