Lets build some Hemi Big vlave heads

Hopefully some day when I get rich and famous I'll get myself a Sneaks Hemi head with a Young Engines S/A carb for my engine!!! lol

Yes , I do custom big valve heads for all clone (14cc , 18cc, 22cc, Hemi's , RTC4, RTC6) . Anything OHV clone and every once in a while I will put one on ebay with a starting price of 99 cents and free shipping ..lol..I'll B listing a milled JT06 32/25mm today . I made 3 , 1- milled 030" , 1- .040" and 1- ,050" . I need 2 and will have 1 left .

Sneaks do you usually run a 25mm exhaust with a 32mm intake? Reason I ask is I have jt06 I put a 32mm intake in but not sure on the exhaust.

Sneaks do you usually run a 25mm exhaust with a 32mm intake? Reason I ask is I have jt06 I put a 32mm intake in but not sure on the exhaust.
Rather than cut into the exhaust seat for the 32/28mm combo, I have been seeing very good dyno results utilizing the stock 24mm seat and reaming out to 25 or 26mm . This is especially good for short track racers . A 32/25mm will actually show more early torque than its big brother , the 32/28mm .

What about a price on a hemi head?
That's where I have some fun . I put them on ebay auction for 99cents with free shipping . I have a very special 22 cc , 32/25mm clone head up now. It has a 19cc chamber after milling . Then I have 1- 32/28mm Hemi going on the block next week .

I don't remove too much material on the short side radius for a big valve Hemi . Rounding and smoothing only in order to maintain the bridge seat support . Seat failure follows if this bridge cracks .

Back