Liberty KY Indoor gear?

I really wasnt asking for much. I mean Ive helped peeps out too. My buddy had just bought the kart, went from a backyard kart so to speak to a actual Contending kart being his Slack Pursuit. I mean he just started racing and has spent thousands of dollars on Chassis, Trailer, Engines, Multiple sets of tires. But he is a newbie. A dedicated Newbie tho..Again we were steered to the wrong Guy, no big deal. Just why I wont deal with that C Caudill too..I got Better people in my corner.. Everyone just keep on keeping on..
You need to remember though there in little different situation with having customers, when they get questions from someone they know nothing about if they give to much info out, ya there not worried about that new guy and if they know for sure the info they give out is not given to others they'd be more that happy to do so hoping to built there base, but suppose they give you a bunch of info and your buddy has one of his Buddies going that has more experience than him, he passes on there info to his buddy and he goes out and beats a customer of there's that just spent
$2000 with them, and that customer finds out, that's not going to go well. I personally know Jared well enough to know there good people, gotta look at it from all different angles.
Good luck !!

Could be yes, but was looking for track specific info on a kart that was just bought.. No biggie, learning who not to go to for info... And I think when someone asks a question on here about tires and such, l would not direct them to this team if they are gonna just shrug off anyone, newbie or veteran racer...
You have to realize they are a business. Did you want to buy anything from them or just want info. If you bought a set of cut tires from them and told them specifically which track they would be raced at I could see them giving out setup numbers to help you as a racer and to get their products on the podium. But just to ask a business whom you haven't spent a dime with to give out info that would make you better and possibly hurt their customers finish would be foolish. If your "buddy" spent so much on his ride you would think he would already have a tire guy to talk to or want to purchase a set from this business. Then I could see them attempting to help him.

I think all he wanted was gear. I would think anyone even a business would help with that. I see many businesses on here giving help hopefully then they will get a customer. But it's also good for a new guy to find a tire man only 1 to help with prep. You don't have to spend a lot. 1 can of prep can get you a lot of info $30 for a lot of info not a bad deal

I think all he wanted was gear. I would think anyone even a business would help with that. I see many businesses on here giving help hopefully then they will get a customer. But it's also good for a new guy to find a tire man only 1 to help with prep. You don't have to spend a lot. 1 can of prep can get you a lot of info $30 for a lot of info not a bad deal
Yeah, just some basic numbers, or gear ratio. He had never race indoors neither so was all new to him. Myself, I have raced there but not pred #400.. Its all good anyway, shortly after I had reached out and got shrugged off I had multiple private messages with help on a few things. Ill never win in racing what I make in my paycheck.. I just race for the fun of it. Not hard to make a good couple grand a week at work.. I dont see myself winning a race of that magnitude..

Some people take this stuff way to serious. I'll quit racing before I withhold information to help a fellow competitor. 95% of the time your racing for a hotdog and a handshake.

Back