Liberty March 1st?

Any NC Allstars interested in running at Liberty on March 1st. I need to break in a couple engines and didn't want to be the only one to show. Would like to have a couple more to run with. Plus I need a little seat time before I head to FL for a race.

Frankie

Frankie, We should be able to make that but we want be coming with a 2 cycle. We will have the V-twin and our BSP clone. It would be a good break in session and some seat time for Nick. Hatton Racing

Rebuilding my engine. Just seems it needs a lower rod bearing. 3 1/2 drive but might consider if I don't run it in at Capital City 1st.

So who all thinks they can make it next weekend? I got my engine back today and mounted on the kart. Got a couple things left to do and I'm ready. Checked the weather for the 1st looks to be a bit chilly and clear.

Frankie

Yeah I made it and Steven made it. I couldn't run my kart. Couldn't find an air filter to fit Buller duals. Kinda sucked but oh well it happens maybe next time.

Frankie

I wanted to go back but I had to go to Blue and Gold banquet for Cub Scouts. It's different up here for me. I'm use to being able to call TS Racing a few days before the race if I need something and they bring it to the track for you. Just isn't a whole lot of 2 cycle support at most tracks. All I needed was an air filter but no one had it. Oh well I will order a couple today.
Frankie

I hope to have this Inifiti together for next outing...just need to get a jackshaft/clutch combo and mount my 100cc up. Oh and assemble everything else. :) Sold 3 karts last week, so at least I can walk around in my garage again and have no debt. Let me know when y'all are going to the track again.

I hope to have this Inifiti together for next outing...just need to get a jackshaft/clutch combo and mount my 100cc up. Oh and assemble everything else. :) Sold 3 karts last week, so at least I can walk around in my garage again and have no debt. Let me know when y'all are going to the track again.

Only way you won't gave any debt is when you quit racing or buying racing stuff, Ted. Abd by then your baby will be grown and asking dad for a car, lol.

Back