LIBERTY RACEWAY PARK - APRIL 30 - LIST OF WINNERS!!!

I want to apologize for taking so long to post the winners of the LRP LOCAL SERIES race #1. I had meant to do this earlier and just ran out of time.

The races went really well other then the Red Plate class. They ran fairly caution free but these little drivers in Red Plate are just learning and it is the beginning of the year. By the end of this season, I’m sure they will be racing like pros.

Just to let everyone know, the lady that the ambulance was called for is fine. We were concerned and I reached out to Jake to make sure she was OK. I was really glad to hear and prayers were answered. To the ones that weren’t there, this was not a race related incident.
The following list are the winners of the races held at the LRP LOCAL SERIES #1:

BEGINNER RED PLATE
WYATT PHIPPS

JR 1
RYLAN HARRIS

JR 2
TREVOR JOHNSON

JR 3
TREVOR JOHNSON

TEEN CHAMP
LANDON BENSON

CLONE LITE
TYSON FRIES

CLONE MEDIUM
TRAVIS JONES

CLONE HEAVY
RYAN SUMMERS

CLONE 425
JAMES STANLEY, JR

CLONE 450
JAKE MULLIS

SR CHAMP 425
MATT SMITH

PREDATOR 390
CAMDEN THOMAS

PREDATOR 425
BRIAN HUTCHERSON

We always hold a few classes that do not accumulate points and some of these are considered as Pro classes in which the purse is usually a higher amount of money and some are considered just normal payout classes. The winners of these classes and in no specific order are GRAYSON BROOKSHIRE, RYLAN HARRIS, TREVOR JOHNSON, ASHTON STARNES, BRIAN HUTCHERSON, COLE JOYCE, TYSON FRIES, and ZACK BURROW.

All these drives listed above and all the one participating put on quite a show. Yes, the ones listed above were winners but there were many there that were just as capable to have taken that checkered flag at the end of their event.

Liberty is a hard track to tame and if you will, just come and give you best to see if you can earn the title of LRP TAMER. I haven’t seen one wear that hat yet.

Our next race is the NCDS#3 sponsored by Gambler Racing Products to be held at Liberty Raceway on May 14. Come in out and join us. I think you will enjoy the visit.

Last edited:
Back