LIGHTNING VALLEY PROMOTIONS @ PONDEROSA SPEEDWAY "KART RACING" JUNE 6th

valleygirl

Lightning Valley Promotions @ Ponderosa Speedway "Kart Racing" June 6

"LIGHTNING VALLEY PROMOTIONS" @ "PONDEROSA SPEEDWAY"
JUNCTION CITY, KY.
RACING SATURDAY JUNE 6th
GATES OPEN AT 12:00 - HOT LAPS AT 3:00

"PAYING"
$1,000 TO WIN - CLONE HEAVY - "GUARANTEED" - $85 PRE-ENTRY - POST ENTRY $100 (TIRES-2015 RIGHT SIDE BURRIS-ss33a-THIS CLASS ONLY)
$500 TO WIN - CLONE MED - "GUARANTEED" - $60 PRE-ENTRY - POST ENTRY $75
$300 TO WIN - CLONE SUPER HEAVY - "GUARANTEED" - $40 PRE-ENTRY - POST ENTRY $55
$200 TO WIN - CLONE LITE - "GUARANTEED" - $30 PRE-ENTRY
$200 TO WIN - JR. 3 CLONE BLUE - "GUARANTEED" - $30 ENTRY FEE
100% PAYBACK IN ALL OTHER CLASSES - $20 ENTRY FEE

TIRE RULE - BURRIS - ANY ss33a

"ATTENTION RACERS"
REMEMBER-THE HIGHEST FINISHING "PRE-ENTERED KART" IN "CLONE HEAVY" WILL GET A "GUARANTEED" STARTING SPOT IN THE 2015 "INSANE ONE"

RESERVED PARKING - $20 EACH SPOT (GET YOUR SPOTS EARLY!!)
For Reserved Parking And Entry Call - 859-583-0634

SEND PARKING AND ENTRY TO:
6800 HWY 127
STANFORD, KY.

GATE FEE - $15
CHILDREN 10 AND UNDER "FREE" (IF NOT RACING)

FULL CONCESSION WILL BE OPEN!!

Come join us for some "GREAT" Racing, and watch as we turn the "BADDEST BULLRING" in Ky. into the "BIGGEST, FASTEST KART TRACK" in Ky.!!!

Track Address:
365 Phillips Lane
Junction City, Ky.

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE!
Ed, Vicky & "Team Lightning"

Thank you for your help on here. I appreciate it. I am still taking Ed to Doctors and start taking my Mom for chemo Wednesday.
We have Cancelled the May 16th Race. We look forward to seeing everyone June 6th.
Thank you,
Vicky

Vicky can I get a spot next to Andy Keller for the june 6th race thanks Jeff Dixon will get a check in the mail asap

we have talked to Roy he wasn't the one to cancel the race Ed done it so this is how it's going to work if anyone wants these races to happen the need the phone to start ringing send your parking money in entry money or at least call Roy

Mistake... Its not a lack of intrest. Guys like me are spending every dime extra the have on their tires and operation to go to these races. In fact, I have spent enough money that the money i have to come race this event, i wont have until the day before the race. I bust my a** every week to get my family by and have enough to race. And i know im not the only one... Several of my friends that dont even get on here are in the same boat. We are all spending our absolute maximum, to race these and have an opportunity in september.

This is a huge mistake! Just because you don't have the pre entires don't mean you cancel the race! Everyone is busting their tails just to be there! Really dissapointed.

Chop Cutz
Venom Juice
Porkchop,
812-447-3306

We are so sorry you guys feel this way. We had 15 pre entries. If we have a guaranteed race, we expect people that are interested to call and let us know you are coming. We can not run a race with 15 karts total. We are truly sorry.
The post was made by Ed, and no one else. If anyone has any questions or concerns you are more than welcome to call.

What is your name and I'll make sure we have you entered for the insane and your entry for the 6th rolls over ? Making sure we have every one in order.
WF072. Thanks

I know a lot of racers who dont pre enter just for the fact it doesnt save you that much money and you never know what is going to come up

Back