Lo206 questions

Hussain

1. How long do tires last usually ( as in distance) 2. How long does a 5.5 gallon tank last?3.Should I ride on the sidewalk or trail?(any injuries will not be blamed on any person that answers yes)

#1. Tires last 2 years so depends on your track. #2. Probably a good 30 mins. Of straight racing.
#3. Not at all

Depends on tire compound. Fuel mileage depends on rpm and time running. Do not ride on a sidewalk or trail where people will be walking or biking. If it is a legitimate race kart then best bet would be to find a smooth parking lot with NO cars.

If your kart has 4" ground clearance and treaded tires it's good for trail riding if you have trails that are appropriate for that kind of thing. I did allot of that in my younger days. Just watch out, sometimes a tree will jump out in front of you and get ready to weld frame cracks on occasion.

Many of our cities and towns now have what's called the Guns Down Wheels Up Rollout where you can ride on any city street or sidewalk anytime you want with dirt bikes and quad runners dodging cars, people ect. Check with your local democratic officials for details.

If your kart has 4" ground clearance and treaded tires it's good for trail riding if you have trails that are appropriate for that kind of thing. I did allot of that in my younger days. Just watch out, sometimes a tree will jump out in front of you and get ready to weld frame cracks on occasion.

Many of our cities and towns now have what's called the Guns Down Wheels Up Rollout where you can ride on any city street or sidewalk anytime you want with dirt bikes and quad runners dodging cars, people ect. Check with your local democratic officials for details.
Yeah I see friends riding Dirt Bikes around

In what context are you asking these questions? Racing dirt, racing asphalt, racing sprint, racing at all; or are you building a kart for a kid to use on public streets to tear around the neighborhood?

Context matters so we can answer your questions correctly . . .

Back