Lo206 Winter trophy series and prize money announced at WCKC

gregh

2015 WCKC LO206 Winter Trophy Announced

We are excited to announce that Saturday January 24th we will host the 1st ever WCKC LO206 Winter Trophy $50 Entry Fee for both Junior and Senior Classes with Prize purse for both classes. Cash prizes in Senior and Juniors will be battling for product prizes. Everyone stands to win something!

We will be posting more information shortly regarding class structure, schedule and prize structure.

This will be at WCKC Greg Moore Raceway in Chilliwack BC Canada. Yes the great white north and yes we will race even if it is 5 below or p ****ing rain. Cause thats what we do!!! We are only 15 minutes from the USA border at Sumas Washington so we would love to see all of the regular SIMA racers as well as the Pacific Raceaways guys and beyond show up.I will post more when i know more. Visit our website at http://www.westcoastkartclub.com
Greg

2015 WCKC LO206 Winter Trophy INFORMATION – Saturday January 24th

Posted by Steve Rickman on Dec 30, 2014 in News | 0 comments

While we are approaching a new year the WCKC is excited to host our first ever Winter Trophy! This is a single event that will take place at GMR on Saturday January 24th. For the first time ever we are also offering a prize structure which even includes a prize fund for the Senior LO206 class! We will also be offering random prizes for those who may not quite reach the podium yet still raced their heart out. This is an event for us to give back to those who have supported the WCKC over the years. It is a one day only event and will offer some exciting action as we are receiving interest from all over the Pacific Northwest since our initial announcement several days ago.

Don’t have an LO206 kart? Don’t panic they are available from several sources so contact your local kart shop or racing team to arrange an arrive and drive so you can join in the excitement!

Click Here to View to download the Info/Rules package.

2015 WCKC LO206 Winter Trophy

Saturday January 24th

RULES: The event will be run under the ASN Canada Rules. The West Coast Kart Club rules take precedence over the ASN rules Supplementary rules supersede WCKC Club Rules.

CLASSES:

LO206 JUNIORS

LO206 SENIORS LIGHT 340lbs AND HEAVY 375 lbs

WORLD FORMULA MOTORS ALLOWED AT 425 LBS WT.

MG red CIK hard compound for all Briggs and Stratton classes

ROTAX MICRO MAX235lbs Mojo D1

ROTAX MINI MAX 290lbs Mojo D1

SCHEDULE: START 10.00AM

PRACTICE: 2 SESSIONS OF 8 MINS EACH. (80 MINS)Note (could go 5 min save 20 mis)

GROUP 1 LO206 , ROTAX MINI MAX

GROUP 2 LO206 LIGHT

GROUP 3 ROTAX MICRO MAX

GROUP 4 LO206 HEAVY/ WORLD FORMULA

QUALIFYING:

START 11.20 AM 4 SESSIONS 5 MINS EACH ( 30 MINS)

LUNCH 12.00PM

PRE FINAL 12.50 8 LAPS 10 MINS EACH ( 50 MINS)

FINALS 1.40 12 LAPS 15 MINS ECH (60 MINS)

END 2.40PM

PRIZE GIVING 3.00PM

Prizes

Seniors:

The cash pool is made up of all the entry fees collected and will be paid out to the LO206 light class, and the LO206 Heavy/World Formula class. To qualify for pay out there must be more than 6 entries in the class. The pay out will be 50% of the fund to LO206 light and 50% to LO206/World formula heavy

It will be divided between the finishers in the ratio of. 1st place 16parts, 2nd Place 10 parts, 3rd place 6 parts 4th and 5th place 3 parts each.

Juniors:

Prizes will be given out to the top 3 finishers in each of the two junior classes.

Prize Draws. There will be several other prizes that will be given out by a draw to ensure that not only the podium winners but everyone stands the chance of leaving with a prize for competing in this exciting event.

There will be tech at the event to ensure legality and conformation to all technical regulations.

Wish I could make it Greg, I got the "plague" going around, missed 2 weeks of work and in bed thru the holidays, behind on getting my winch kart stand done and the WF fired up:(
I'm close though, need to tee in my return line and it should be ready to fire up.

Ok this Sat bring em out to race only calling for about 1/4 " rain and about 50 degrees or plus 10 Celsius. See you all there and for those who stay home boohoo a little rain wont kill ya--lol

Greg

I wish it was 50 degrees here.
Good luck with your event Greg.

Back