long race

logger315

looking at doing a 100+ lap show on a 1/5th mile tack has burris only rule what tires would be the best to use with out tires giving up ty

The tire that is matched to the track will run cooler, more consistent, and wear the least. If you miss it slightly, the driver has to realize that any sliding from pushing past the tires' grip will only create bigger problems for the long run... Drive with your head, not your foot

logger315. tell us a little bit about the race. First of all is it dirt or asphalt and the what class will you be running? Also what is the track like, fast or slow or banked or flat or....

its dirt track very little to no bank tends to go dusty slick is clone 365lbs class most times i go there is in open class but last week i ran clone seemed pretty fast for most of feature but seemed like tires gave up with 2 to go

yes it is bergh

Never raced there but Graded the track last year for Rich what I saw I would play the safe card and stick with the 33's older more cured set, Juiced 55's might go however you run the risk of looking like a hero for about 5 laps prep leaves and ya got the Hospital wobby till ya just pull off. 55's would have to 5 oz of Internal and Rolled outside.

Good Luck !!

I don't see why a set of 33's wouldn't go the distance. If they were cut and/or prepped then IDK. lol Seriously if you set up is good and the kart hooked up I'd think you could run a lot farther than that. 55's are even more durable but maybe the conditions wouldn't suit them.

Mike

Back