*** Looking for a great return on investment ? - Canadian Sponsorship ***

Hello,

I would like you to think about this for a second........

Kart racing has been growing consistently for over 45 years in the U.S.A. There are tracks in every corner of the country and businesses in every city. Sponsorship can sometimes be a waste of time when there are 30 karts with 30 decals on each one and your company logo is a blur on the track and lost in the pits. With a major sponsorship you can get the publicity but have to dish out a lot of money with no real guarantee you will recover your costs.

I have a different approach:

I race in Canada, I have been for years. I started racing asphalt karts when I was a very young kid (4) and have been in and out of it for 25+ years. Now I am venturing into Dirt Oval Racing with a newly assembled shop in my garage. 2015 is my first season in dirt and I have been consistently in the top 5 for the whole season with one third place finish. My kart has been meticulously set up with proper percentages, my engine is running strong and has yet to breakdown this year, and I am looking forward to a successful first dirt season..... even more to a very successful 2016 season.

In Canada, there are a good amount of tracks, seven within driving distance of my house but there are very few Go Kart shops that supply parts or services. Sponsorship in Canada is usually left to local business that have some family relationship with the driver. As you can probably tell, the money runs out rather quickly if you take that approach.

With most racers purchasing overpriced parts from a handful of Canadian shops or from a couple of the big online players in the states, it can get very difficult to get ahead of the game or get any support from performance shops.

Why not get your name out to people who want to know about you?

Karts in Canada are usually sponsored by one major sponsor and a handful of smaller sponsors which means your business will be seen by all of the fellow racers and fans and parents alike.

Invest and advertise in Canada where you get a lot more bang for your buck and get those Canadian clients who need businesses like yours. a 10% discount is enough of an incentive for someone in Canada to purchase from you versus the other guy as we are typically plagued with international shipping and exchange rates.

But guess what....... racing still goes on and parts are still needed.

I am looking for one Major Sponsor and three Minor Sponsors for my 2016 season. Support can be provided in performance parts or monetarily but I want to be clear I am not looking for money, I would prefer parts that will get our kart to the podium every week like tires, prep, engine parts, necessary tools, etc. I will be redesigning the 2016 kart which can represent your business how you like it. If you want the kart to be purple because your logo is purple, then I guess the Kart is purple.

Colours don't matter, winning does!

If you want to tap into a young and emerging market, please private message me to continue discussions.

Thank you for your time,

ITL&R

Get NOTICED in the Canadian Market for the 2016 Season.

One minor sponsor has been chosen. Thanks!!!!

Shouldn't every sponsor be considered and promoted as a major sponsor.

I'd be reluctant to be a sponsor knowing now that you may feel my sponsorship to be minor and insignificant.

Contact Donald Trump, then your kart and all equipment, including your bank account, may bear the name TRUMP.

Shouldn't every sponsor be considered and promoted as a major sponsor.

I'd be reluctant to be a sponsor knowing now that you may feel my sponsorship to be minor and insignificant.

Contact Donald Trump, then your kart and all equipment, including your bank account, may bear the name TRUMP.

The "minor" refers to the quantity off support provided and area or advertising on the kart and equipment. Some business want to be a part of it but have limitations on what they can provide while other have a much larger budget and ability to provide. It has nothing to do with the relationship of the sponsor and race team nor does it quantify the importance of the support.

You can consider it to be more like a Gold, Silver, or Bronze sponsorship level.

This is standard in most levels of racing so don't get too hung up on technicalities.

Back