Looking for a weekly prep.

shaun15

What is the best weekly prep that adds bite but doesn't drop the tire duro. Just trying to learn more about tires.

Man when you say best your going to get a lot of opinions, a lot of them are pretty much the same chemicals with different color dye and scents,
I like Base hard, LS 1, just to name a few.

Pretty much like Ken said, you will get a lot of opinions on this, best thing to do is find a prep line with good support and learn it.

For me its Trac Tac, they have there own forum on here tag with a sticky note in the Tire Forum...get ahold of Chris or Randy on there, they are the go to people on there, they are the Trac Tac people.

The only thing I do during the week to my Vegas is scrub em with Trac Tac Blue Wash on Monday and hit em with WD40 a couple times during the week

just puts some oils back into the rubber, after the first few days you can feel it starting to gain some grip and soften up. Race day then I just hit them with some TS2

What is the best weekly prep that adds bite but doesn't drop the tire duro. Just trying to learn more about tires.

Like others have expressed, your answers will vary depending on personal preference; mine is our Black Bite 2.0. (More coats = more bite - and it doesn't drop your duro.)

TT Black Sand, HL2, LS1 (or even LS2), Venom Black would be other options. There are many others - those are just a few that come to mind.

If we can answer any questions about our prep line, please feel free to call the shop.

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz

www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on FaceBook
29 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Back