Looking for Maxxis Dealer

rswiggart

I am looking to purchase quite a few Maxxis pinks and blues and some whites. I am in the Wichita, Ks area. I would prefer to find someone local to avoid paying shipping.

I am looking to purchase quite a few Maxxis pinks and blues and some whites. I am in the Wichita, Ks area. I would prefer to find someone local to avoid paying shipping.

Steve at Fairfields Motorsports is in Independence MO. Thats were I've bought my pinks and blues. you give him a call with enough notice, and he will get you as many as you want. Probably 3 hours from you.

See if you can find a dealer that picks up their tire orders at a big race in the south - that avoids shipping from Goldspeed and a huge savings to them. They will be able to discount your tires more than dealers who have to pay shipping for their orders. I tell everyone that we have terrible prices on Maxxis -- That's really not the case, it's the same as many other nearby shops, BUT the shipping absolutely kills us compared to shops not having to incur these costs.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
www.youtube.com
35 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com