Looking for some help

New to setting up our own kart. We are running a 05 Undertaker and the last race we ran I had to adjust the weight jacket out 4 rounds. So to day I decided to put it on our scales Which are Bath Scales and recorded the numbers. Took the kart off and adjusted the jacker back to level and moved the front right spindle down 3 washers and now the numbers are way off. So did I move the wrong spindle? go the wrong way?

Looking for some help. Thanks

New to setting up our own kart. We are running a 05 Undertaker and the last race we ran I had to adjust the weight jacket out 4 rounds. So to day I decided to put it on our scales Which are Bath Scales and recorded the numbers. Took the kart off and adjusted the jacker back to level and moved the front right spindle down 3 washers and now the numbers are way off. So did I move the wrong spindle? go the wrong way?

Looking for some help. Thanks

Which way did you move weight jacker ? and what side of kart is it on ?

On race day you moved it up and took cross out of the kart. When you moved it back tot he neutral position you put the cross back in the kart. Then when you made the washer change to the RF spindle, you put even more cross in it.

On race day you moved it up and took cross out of the kart. When you moved it back tot he neutral position you put the cross back in the kart. Then when you made the washer change to the RF spindle, you put even more cross in it.

That's what it sounds like to me as well.

Does to me too. The last kart I had with a weight jacker on it, I bolted it down in the neutral position and forgot about it. :)

Back