Looking to get my son into Champ Karts near, Charlotte Area

My son is 5 and we live in Gastonia, NC. I'd like to get him into Champ Karts toward the end of this season. I'm wondering which what kart shops are around my area, which tracks run the little guys in champs? Dirt or Asphalt.

Also, is there a class or something the little guys are required to attend prior to getting track time?

Is there a place I get rent him a kart and get him some track time, crash clause or deposit full understood.

Lastly, I race Legends so tools and trailers isn't an issue. I'm curious if I can get him a safe champ kart for around $1000, just something for him to get seat time in. Once I know this is something he really wants, I'll sell my Legend and get him some quality stuff.

The closet rack to you would probably be patriot speedway in Blacksburg SC, as far as kart shops near you i believe that charger racing chassis is near kings mountain although I do not know them as well as the guys at Trick Olympic in statesville Marc and Brandon (1-704-883-0089) are great guys and could help you get started I know those guys personally and they are very knowledgeable about every track in the area, Give me a call if you have any questions in only in hickory 828-409-7766

Last edited:
Back