LRP RACE #5 - LIST OF WINNERS - CONGRATULATIONS!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Myself, I couldn’t ask for a better one. I had my favorite hunger fed by a wonderful day of racing Saturday followed by family time on Sunday and Monday. I call that a perfect recipe for a perfect weekend. Spending time doing things you love doing with the people you love doing it with is pretty much good as you can get.

Our race day at Liberty Raceway was another hot day but I will have to say it was a delightful race day. We had a few of our old racing family to return and race with us along with several new people to come try their luck.
All in all, we ended up with another surprisingly good number of racers which made each class fill up to make another edge if your seat evening. Excitement was plentiful.

Listed below are the winners of THE LRP SERIES RACE #5

BEGINNER RED PLATE
WYATT PHIPPS

JR 1
KENDALL BAKER

JR 2
MASON DEACON

JR 3
ASHTON STARNES

JR CHAMP POINTS
LUKE HAMILTON

TEEN CHAMP
COLE JOYCE

CLONE LITE
RYAN SUMMERS

CLONE MEDIUM
AUSTIN YARBROUGH

CLONE HEAVY
AUSTIN YARBROUGH

CLONE 425
DONNIE NALL

CLONE 450
MARTY SWEAT

SR CHAMP 425
DONNIE NALL

PREDATOR 390
DANIEL TERRY

PREDATOR 425
LUKE SYKES

We always hold a few classes that do not accumulate points and some of these are considered as Pro classes in which the purse is usually a higher amount of money, and some are considered just normal payout classes. The winners of these classes and in no specific order are DONNIE NALL (2 classes), KENDALL BAKER, KIDEN DENNY, JACKSON COLE, MASON DEACON, DANIEL TERRY, COLE JOYCE.

CONGRATULALTIONS TO ALL OUR WINNERS!

As you can see, our day was full of excitement. Winning at LRP is not easy. Competition is always there to keep you on your toes. There’s not a race goes by that you don’t learn something important that will help you for next time.

Let me announce that parking for the 2023 season is now beginning. You have until the end of October to verify that you want your present parking and if I don’t hear from you by the end of October, your parking spot will be up for the next person in line to grab and believe me, I have developed a pretty good line just waiting for you to forget to get tell me your intentions. I have to have these guidelines for the 2023 season now because I have trouble seeing everyone through the off months and I need to have everyone in their assigned placed for the first race of next year. Sounds crazy don’t it but over the years I have found out this is much easier to plan ahead and much less confusing and stressful. You can text me or use Messenger if you want your present parking for 2023. As soon as I announced last Saturday, my phone went to work with text and messages rolling in.

Our next race at Liberty Raceway Park will be September 17. It will be the TERRY’’S HIGH PERFORMANCE POWERPLANTS RACE 6. The registration is open and if you would like to go ahead and register for your class, click on this link NCDS REGISTRATION (daytonaofdirt.com). Also, you can call or text me at 336-953-2522 for reserved parking for this race. You may also use Messenger to contact me if you would like.

As always, until we see you again, May God Bless You ALL!

Back