LRPS LIST OF WINNERS FOR NOVEMBER 11, 2023

You never know what to expect. I know, you along with Tommy and myself, were surprised to see the rain come Saturday morning. It was totally unexpected. But what do you do? We all never gave up! We kept on plugging to give you the best track we possibly could, and you gave us the best races of the season! I had people say, there may not be many here but when I got in the tower, I came to realize our group was much better than I thought. When someone tells me that, my response is there is enough here to get beat! It only takes one to make you a loser. I had another say, “I don’t have not 1 tire in my trailer for this and started to leave. If he did, he would have gone home without the $800 plus dollars he won. Right, Chris? When he said that, I started to say “Get over there and get to work!” and he must have done just that because you will see his name a couple of time below in my list of winners and that only goes to show that with enough effort you can do anything! Just stop whining and go to work. Everyone has to race the very same track, the exact same number of laps everywhere you go. That’s why we love racing.

Below is the list of winners of the LRPS RACE which was a makeup race for the rainout race of 5-27

BEGINNER RED PLATE
GAVIN GOODMAN

JR 1
DAYTON McCLOUD

JR 2
MASON DEACON

JR 3
ASHTON STARNES

JR CHAMP POINTS
MASON DEACON

TEEN CHAMP
KAIDEN DENNY

CLONE LITE
RYAN SUMMERS

CLONE MEDIUM
DANIEL RIDENHOUR

CLONE HEAVY
DANIEL RIDENHOUR

CLONE 425
CHRIS CARPENTER

CLONE 450
JAKE MULLIS

SR CHAMP 425
TRAVIS JONES

PREDATOR 390
LUKE SYKES

PREDATOR 425
LUKE SYKES

We run several classes that does not accumulate points and below is a grou p that are not listed in any particular order but that did win their non-points class.

AUSTIN PHIPPS, KENDALL BAKER, ACE PULLIAM, GRACIE BENTON, MASON DEACON (2 CLASSES), CHRIS CARPENTER JOHNNY KIDWELL, GREG CALES, MATT LEE

We have one more race for the LRPS and that will be this Saturday. We don’t like to race back-to-back weekends but that is how we had to do to wind up the series. We try our best to get all our races in before December. We were very fortunate that only 3 races through both series, NCDS & LRPS, was all we had to make up. But being able to race this Saturday will wind this year up. But never fear, 2024 season will be just around the corner, so don’t get to relaxed. Just get prepared for 2024, there may be some changes so stay tuned to our Facebook to stay updated. If you don’t see it in print, then don’t believe it. Lol

Let me also announce that due to personal reasons, the Holiday Classic that was scheduled to run on November 24 & 25 has been rescheduled to December 9 and will be a one-day show. The reason for delay and being rescheduled is not important. The important part is the race will be run and the purse will be the same as originally announced. For parking you will need to call 704-989-1542.

Back