MartinBuilt Clutches

Sir could you please PM me a price for a clutch that you would think would work best for me. We are running a purple/ green plate champ with a 10 yr old driver on some fairly big fast 1/4 mile tracks in East Tennessee. Thanks, Eddie Kite

Here at MartinBuilt Clutches you get the real deal with no gimmicks or tricks. We guarantee our work 100%, always have and always will. We take major credit/debit cards and payment isn't expected until the work is finished. We also don't believe in putting in unnecessary parts that drive the cost up. We're a small family owned and operated business and know the expenses of racing and everyday life. We appreciate all of our customers and would like to thank you for all the business.

Martin Built Clutches are designed and manufactured to provide
the best performance for your racing dollar.

The high quality components are engineered to last longer and out perform the competition. Martin's designs are revolutionary and copies have been attempted but a Martin Built has never been duplicated. During assembly and again prior to shipment, all Martin Built CLUTCHES are tested to MartinBuilt Clutches is out performing the competition
270-564-1507
e-mail dmartin3740@comcast.net
Shipping
3740 Carmel Lane
Paducah,Ky.42003

Hi guys we are G & K racing we race all over sc and with a 2 more sponsors we will be racing east GA and south NC and all sc, we have 4 karts racing atm we race dirt track we have a big racing crew and are looking to go bigger we love to race. we also have a new youtube channel thats all about racing we post videos on how to do things and the races were at racing and racing vlogs are channel is newish atm but will grow to be big one day. we also will advertise your product at the track and on the channel and the services you offer. the link to the channel is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvSIDilBdYlgmPWaOw1_64A if that dont work look up G & K racing on youtube we would love to advertise for you or you can email me at. patrick_kirkland1206@yahoo.com thx

Even in the CES Super Heavy class with an animal engine, also the CES Junior Sprint class with an Animal engine! Awesome job to the Martin Built Clutch Group!!

If you're wanting your clutches blueprinted and back before the Show Me Nationals at Semo Raceway on September 16 & 17, you better get them sent in. Don't wait until the last minute. We've got plenty of new Touch Clutches in stock, as well. If you want to be in the winners circle run a Martin Built Clutch

Back