Martinsville....

He should be tough in the car. He is paid to be a racecar driver not a boxer.

But when your tough in the racecar and use it as a battering ram....when that competitor approaches you after the race...you should be able to back up your actions that occured on the track...I just dont think he can...unless he bites them with that Mr Ed looking horse mouth of his.

I did not see a thing wrong with what kurt bush did.
He sure wasn't going to stop and let him in.
brad is tangled up with another car ,im going by on the outside and hope everything comes along.

Didn't see anything wrong with what kurt did. Brad is tangled up with another car,I 'm going by on the outside and hope everything comes along.
What was he going to do stop and let him in.

Not a big fan of Busch, but respect his talents behind the wheel and that team did a great job today. The 2 was out of line (again).

Any fights after the race? My DVR stopped right after they took the checkered. Also, is the trucks still running tonight?

But when your tough in the racecar and use it as a battering ram....when that competitor approaches you after the race...you should be able to back up your actions that occured on the track...I just dont think he can...unless he bites them with that Mr Ed looking horse mouth of his.

Regardless of whether or not that man can kick your butt out of the racecar you don't back down inside of it. After all inside the racecar you weigh the same and are the same height. If a man intimidates you outside the car he has you beat before you ever get in it. I never said whether Brad was right or wrong or if he could handle himself after the race. I just simply stated he is paid to drive not fight. On the other hand we all know Kurt can take a punch in the nose after a race.

Regardless of whether or not that man can kick your butt out of the racecar you don't back down inside of it. After all inside the racecar you weigh the same and are the same height. If a man intimidates you outside the car he has you beat before you ever get in it. I never said whether Brad was right or wrong or if he could handle himself after the race. I just simply stated he is paid to drive not fight. On the other hand we all know Kurt can take a punch in the nose after a race.

And my point is...if your going to be tough in the racecar and use it as a battering ram like Keslowsy did...you best better be able to back it up when you get out of the car. Brad is simy running his mouth and I doubt very seriously he can back anything he says up. He needa to quit running his mouth like he is some kind of bad a55

You really need to check out the post-race interview of Busch on ESPN.com- the "reporter" really tried to bait him by showing him video of Brad shooting off at the mouth, but Busch rose above that and stayed on track, only hinting that he was too smart for such foolishness from the media. Maybe he's matured ever-so-slightly, but this battle is probably far from over.

And Busch called Keselowski a tool and the Sportscenter reporter a clown....two things that everyone thinks but nobodys said till now lol

I hope they both wait until after Texas- that place is stupid fast and can get somebody bad hurt quick. In my opinion, NASCAR should fine the 2 for the salute as well as purposely ramming the 41 on track after being many laps down. The finger's not really a big deal at all, but they have set a precedent in the past with the same gesture.

Back