Matching Kart design and suit

guitarman715

So this may be a stupid question, but I really don't want to look like an idiot at the track. I was thinking about buying the below decal kit and suit. I personally like the way they look. My question is, will I look like an idiot if I show up at the track with the decal kit and suit being that I really don't have a sponsor and I am just doing it for fun? I personally don't care what individuals think of me but I really don't want to look stupid to everyone lol. Thanks

redbullkart.jpg

redbullsuit.jpg

If you're decking yourself out in Vettel apparel, you better go out and back it up on track (2010-2013 style, not 2014) ;)

Fun is what its all about! Looks good to me.
Yes, it is all about the fun!

If you're decking yourself out in Vettel apparel, you better go out and back it up on track (2010-2013 style, not 2014)
Lol unfortunately I have only been to the track twice so far so I wouldn't be able to back anything up!

Who really cares? if you want to do it, then go ahead, because when it all boils down, much of Kart racing is having fun and making yourself happy.

The average person will think you are someone really important and be disappointed in your performance LOL

But wait a minute...."I personally don't care what individuals think of me but I really don't want to look stupid to everyone lol." You do not care about individuals, but then you do care about the collective think you look stupid.....are you confused. ;)

I don't think anyone will really care one way or the other, as you said you are doing it for fun.

Back